- Terms PLEASE READ FULLY Acceptance of terms, your access to the website ianbroadmore.com is subject to these terms and conditions. You may not use the website for any unlawful purpose or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using this website you fully accept and understand the terms and conditions.
- Copyright; All images, text design,logo and branding is strictly copyright to ianbroadmore.com and may not be reproduced or copied without express permission of the copyright holder Ian Broadmore.
- Please be completely assured that I value your privacy and the confidential nature of your session with me. Absolutely no personal information is given, sold, or shared with anyone.
- Intuitive perceptions or insights and advice given are under no circumstance meant to replace medical, legal, psychological or other professional advice or services, and professional advice should always sought.
- All appointments are first come, first served, however I will do my best to accommodate you wherever I can
- A non-refundable deposit is required for all appointments with the balance being paid the time of your consultation, should you book an appointment and then cancel or not show your deposit is non-refundable.
- Once your appointment is scheduled and confirmed, please respect my time as much as I do yours. While events out of our control can occur from time to time, a failure to inform me of changes and/or cancellations within 24 hours, will result in your inability to receive current appointments and any deposits are non-refundable.
- I reserve the right to decline or cancel a appointment for whatever reason
- By agreeing to these terms you accept them on the understanding that no refunds are offered or given and they are final.
- I do not claim or imply in any way that I heal or cure physical illness such as cancers, tumours, lesions, I work first and foremost with emotional/psychological conditions and any other healing that spontaneously occurs is coincidental.
- By Law I have to state “For Entertainment Purposes Only” – But we know the truth regarding spirit. Anyway, all Mediumship is treated as an experiment in contacting souls that have passed on and no guarantees are implied or given that any soul will communicate during a sitting, nor can any guarantee be given that a particular family member will communicate, and you attend any private sitting fully aware and understanding of these terms.
- On rare occasions a Psychic/Medium may not be able to read for you, this is nothing personal and you should read my blog posts “why cant a Psychic read for me” and “What Mediums Do“.
I am sorry I have to put all that but the law is the law!